BY SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER, YOU, THE CUSTOMER, ACKNOWLEDGE ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
We do not sell firearms or ammunition to the USA!!
Shipping and Delivery
- Most confirmed orders (Restricted Firearms Excluded) are shipped within one business day. Special-order products may require 6-10 days for shipping
- Ammunition is shipped by UPS/Purolator or Canpar, all other items are shipped by Canada Post. Shipping charges are passed to you as determined by Canada Post, UPS/Purolator or Canpar. In the event that the shipping address is deemed to be an extended area / remote location, the customer will be contacted with an adjusted total for the order to reflect the new shipping price
- Transfer of ownership for restricted firearms (All Handguns and Firearms listed as Restricted) must have the transfer of Ownership approved by the RCMP before shipping. Transfer times will vary in length depending on your province. Most provinces require proof of a gun range membership before they will approve the Transfer of Restricted Firearms. Some Provinces may require additional back ground checks (Transfers for Restricted Long Guns in Quebec can take up to 6 weeks to complete). It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine what additional requirements are needed to purchase a restricted firearm in their province
- At this time we only ship within Canada
- Please note that UPS/Purolator, CanPar and Canada Post are third-party carriers. T&T Arms INC. will not be held responsible for delays in shipping once an order is in transit. In the event that shipment is lost or damaged, T&T Arms INC. will process a claim, and a refund or replacement item will be sent only after the claim is complete (The Timeline for a claim can take up to 21 Days). All claims of shortages or damage goods must be made within 7 days of delivery
- Packages that go missing in transit will be refunded or replaced once the the shipping company (Canada Post, Canpar or UPS/Purolator) has completed its investigation and has determined the package to be lost. Investigations can take up to 21 days to complete
Returns, Replacements and Cancellations
- Returns and exchanges can be made on most products (Subject to restocking fees outlined) provided they are returned in unused condition with original box (in good condition) include all original contents
- All Sales are final. In the event that a item is defective, either through factory defect, damage in transit or defective in function, the customer will need to contact customer service within 7 days to arrange replacement or repair (at the discretion of management). Defective products must be returned to the store at the customers expense. The customer must make all necessary arrangements to return defective product including delivery of product to the correct return shipping company and arranging for the proper permits to transport restricted firearms to the return shipping company
- Exchanges can only be made on product once it has been properly returned to T&T Arms INC. in the condition it was received
- Refunds can only be issued once the product has been properly returned to T&T Arms INC. in the condition it was received. Refunds will only be issued either by Company Cheque or by Crediting the original Credit Card or PayPal (at the discretion of Management), the purchase prices (less restocking fees outlined). The refund will be issued within 14 Days of the defective product been returned. Refunds by Cheque will be sent by mail within 14 days of defective products return.
- After 7 Days the item only be repaired or replaced through approved warranty depot for the products Brand in Canada
- Scopes and Optics (Laser sights, Spotting scopes etc.) can only be exchanged, repaired or replaced by the manufacture or an approved warranty depot
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and exclude all actual shipping fees associated with the order (Return Shipping Charges Will not be Refunded)
- Returns of Restricted firearms are subject to an additional $10.00 for transfer fees per item
- Any order that is refused at the receivers location will be treated as a return, and the return shipping will not be refunded. Customer must make all proper arrangements to receive product at their location. This may require the customer to be at home the day of delivery, and/or have the ability to pick up their order from a local post office or courier. Most delivery drivers will make at least one attempt to deliver a parcel. If the delivery driver is unable to deliver and obtain a signature at the shipping address, the package may be held at their local Depot for pick up and a notice will be left at the customers shipping address. If you have not received a Tracking number by email within 4 days of placing your order, please contact us to obtain your tracking information
- Exchanges may be subject to a flat $25 charge, less all actual shipping fees
- Once an order is placed any cancellation is subject to a $25 administration fee. Cancellations must be made by calling 250-498-2033 during regular store hours. If an order has already been charged at the time of cancellation, an additional 9% will be deducted from the refunded price to cover the credit card fees (4.5% to charge and 4.5% to refund)
- All returns must be authorized prior to being sent back
- If you would like to cancel an order that contains a restricted firearm, after the transfer has already been started, there may also be $15.00 transfer fee
IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN ABOUT PURCHASING ANY ITEM, OR THINK YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR MIND, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER. RESTOCKING AND CANCELATION FEES ARE USED TO COVER OUR EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH REVERSING ORDERS, CANCELING TRANSFERS AND ADJUSTING ALL PAPER WORK. HOWEVER, ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEEN PACKAGED NO CANCELATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED, EVEN IF THE ORDER HAS NOT SHIPPED.
Ordering and Payment
- When paying by money order you will need to send payment within 2 weeks of placing your order. If we have not received payment within the 2 weeks the items will be returned to inventory for sale
- Please note that the pictures on the website may vary slightly from the actual product. Please call to confirm if you have questions.
- All purchases of firearms will require a valid non-restricted or restricted firearms P.A.L. (possession and acquisition license); whichever the case may be. In order to complete the transfer we require your full name, address, P.A.L. number, date of birth and phone number. Your city of birth and the range/club you have on file with your provincial CFO is required for all restricted class firearms purchases.
- We accept payment through Electronic Money Transfer, Tactical Capital Financing, Wire Transfer, Postal Money Order, Bank Draft, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discovery Card. If sending payment by mail we highly suggest registered mail for security reasons. In the case of a cheque or bank draft, we will not process the transaction until the funds have been cleared by our financial institution.
- Firearms must be sent to the address you have on file with the RCMP CFP.
Non-refundable deposit required for all special orders. Any delivery time given in item descriptions is an average, not a guarantee.
Deposits made on pre orders are non-refundable. They may be exchanged for store credit. Any delivery time provided for preorder items is not a guarantee. Delivery times are based on information provided to us by manufacturers and by previous industry experiences. We are not held accountable for unforeseen and unexpected delays.
Updated 06 February 2018