The Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 pistol is the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery.
The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
- High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot, reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Accurate 1:10″ twist M&P M2.0 barrel
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 10
- Action: Striker
- Frame: Reinforced Polymer
- Slide: Armornite Coated Stainless Steel
- Grip: 4 Backstrap Sizes
- Safety: Safe Action
- Barrel Length: 4.25″
- Sights: Fixed 3-Dot
- Overall Length: 7.4″
- Weight: 24.7 oz.
- 2x Magazines
- 4 Backstrap Sizes
This is a Restricted Firearm.