The Kriss Vector platform is one of the most innovative developments in modern firearms technology and represents the first advancement in modern firearms operating systems in over a century. The Vector operates on the patented, Super V Recoil Mitigation System, a unique operating system that delivers recoil redirection in a downward motion, away from the shooter, which is capable of eliminating felt recoil by 60% and muzzle climb by 95% compared to traditional operating systems. This is accomplished with the use of a small, lightweight bolt that engages with a slider mass that moves in a vertical trajectory within the frame instead of straight back as is the case with most modern firearms.
The Gen II delivers further enhancements to this already ground-breaking platform. Its main evolutionary feature is giving this firearm multi-caliber capabilities, and is now available in 9mm and .45 ACP. Changing between calibers can be done in seconds without the use of any tools. As has always been the case, the Kriss Vector operates smoothly with the use of the ever pervasive Glock magazine.
Beyond its new multi-cal capabilities, the Gen II also delivers:
- an upgraded and enhanced trigger with improved trigger geometry that features a smooth pull, clean break, and super positive reset
- an ergonomically improved safety angle (now at 45°), providing easier access to for most shooters
- an ergonomically improved grip contour and texture, providing a much more natural purchaseon the pistol grip
- an enhanced barrel shroud, which is more in tune with the overall Vector design
- an upgraded stock system that utilizes a Mil Spec buffer tube, allowing the Vector to be mounted with any AR-style stock.
This Kriss Vector comes in BLACK.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 10
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Operating System: Delayed Blowback Patented KRISS Super V System
- Stock: 6-Pos Telescopic on Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- Sights: Magpul MBUS Front/Rear
- Barrel: 18.6″
- Twist: 1:16″
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Overall Length: 38″
- Weight: 8.18 lbs.
Part #: KV45-CBL00CA
- Lockable hard case
- 1 OEM factory 10-rd Glock magazine
- Otis cleaning kit
This is a Non-Restricted Firearm.