The Canik TP9 SF Pistol, Black or Tan
Check out the reviews in Calibre Magazine (Vol. 6, Issue 2) where they absolutely rave about this pistol. The smooth-shooting TP9 SF is a breakthrough in ergonomics for special operations use. A smooth single action trigger delivers accuracy and fast follow-up shots. Interchangeable backstraps and aggressive serrations ensure that the sculpted grip meshes comfortably in your hand for greater control. TP9 SF model designed for simplicity, without decocker, manual safety or loaded chamber indicator.
- Comes with industry standard dovetail sight cuts that are compatible with a large variety of aftermarket sights
- Warren Tactical sights with dot front sight
- Match grade barrel
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Striker status indicator
- Improved single action trigger
- Reversible magazine catch
- Cerakote over phosphate
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- AFC magazine coating
The TP9SF comes with two mags., poly holster, paddle/belt attachment, interchangeable backstraps, cleaning rod, brush and a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
Strapped for cash, but need to buy this? We understand.
We can arrange ways to finance your firearm. Call us!