Proudly introducing the Arsenal Firearms Strike One SPEED, due to huge demand from the sport shooting community to the line of standard Service Pistols.
Featuring a lighter slide, 5 inch-flat, IPSC compliant SUS416 Stainless Steel barrel with 11° muzzle crown, adjustable front and back fiber optic premium sights, the Strike One Speed is already winning international IPSC and IDPA competitions worldwide. The new Production Pistol world standard to beat is finally here.
- TYPE: geometric lock, semi-automatic hammerless pistol
- ACTION: short recoil, in line barrel, patented locking block system
- CALIBERS :9×19 Para, 9×21 IMI, .357 SIG, .40 S&W
- TRIGGER: automatic safety, Safe Action only
- SAFETIES: single arc trigger safety, with firing pin automatic safety
- MAGAZINE: with ambidextrous push-button release, 17 rounds, staggered (9) 13 rounds (.40 S&W-.357 SIG)
- FRAME: reinforced polymer or Ergal light alloy
- SLIDE: with front and rear cocking panels, rebateding. Milled, 10% lighter slide on the Speed model.
- SIGHTS: interchangeable back plate/sight, (fixed or adjustable Speed) or Micro-Dot ready
- TOTAL LENGTH: 210 mm
- BARREL LENGTH: 127 mm
- TOTAL HEIGHT: 143 mm
- TOTAL WIDTH: 33 mm (all versions)
- TOTAL WEIGHT (POLYMER): 750 Grs.
- TOTAL WEIGHT (ERGAL): 890 Grs.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: frame bears 360° integral beveled magazine well, underbarrel integral Picatinny rail. The pistol comes with dedicated security lock con- toured foam case, double magazine, with gun oil and complete cleaning kit, User’s Manual and international 1 year Warranty.