Just Right Carbine Takedown 9mm Glock, Black, $1,149.95
The Just Right Carbine Takedown is semi automatic pistol caliber carbine. Designed to be completely ambidextrous, the JRC provides you with the ability to configure which side you would like the charging handle to be on as well as which side you prefer the brass to eject. Utilizing standard M4/AR-15 parts allows you to easily maintain the rifle, or customize it as you see fit. The buttstock sits atop a standard buffer tube to allow for quick switching, and the fire control group components are also AR-15 standard parts.
Barrel Length: 18.6″
Stock: Telescoping 6-position collapsible M-4 style buttstock
Capacity: 10 Round Glock Magazine (only compatible with aftermarket glock magazines)
– Semi-automatic pistol-caliber carbine
– Simple, reliable, straight blowback operation
– Ambidextrous bolt – configurable for left or right-hand ejection
– Bolt/charging handle can also be moved to left or right side
– Converts to other pistol-calibers with simple conversion kit (available separately)
– Magazine included – Glock/Glock compatible
– Free-floating quadrail forend or takedown tube forend
– Picatinny rail machined into top of receiver
– Telescoping 6-position collapsible M-4 style buttstock
– Receiver, trigger housing and magazine well machined from aerospace grade 6061T-6
– aluminum with black hardcoat anodizing for extra protection and durability
– Standard M-4 buffer tube, buttstock, and pistol grip
– Utilizes standard M-4/AR-15 furniture and trigger components
– Lightweight – approximately 6.5 lbs.
– Overall length: buttstock extended 33-1/2″, collapsed 30-1/4″
– Made in the USA, in New York State
|SKU||RIFLE:JR Carbine Takedown 9mm Black|
|Manufacturer Part #||JRC9GR-TAKEDOWN|
Please contact T&T Arms at :
Email: E-mail to Tony Iannella
btw….by the way…
Strapped for cash, but need to buy this? We understand.
We can arrange ways to finance your firearm. Call us!
But wait! Have you seen the rest of our amazing and affordable selection?:
This is as good as it gets in Canada, folks!