Arsenal Firearms Strike One Pistols from $955
The Arsenal Firearms Strike One semi-automatic pistol comes to the world scene in 2012 as a completely new and revolutionary gun. The Strike One semiautomatic pistol comes as the fastest, most controllable, most accurate and hard hitting service pistol available today on the world market. A full 5 inches cold-hammered barrel, along with a 75 Hrc surface Nitrite treatment for barrel, locking block, slide and operating pin industrial production standard, warrant safe and flawless use of the pistol in excess of 50.000 rounds. The frame of the Strike One was also engineered with exacting and unprecedented standards: the operating frame block, again made of the best 42CrMo4 steel, features long rails for total axial and torque control of all the moving parts, pins and springs. The frame itself, with it’s unique and true 3D hand grip (and not just “millings” on a flat surface) comes today as the only service pistol with a full fledged IPSC standard magazine insert “miniskirt”, allowing Special Operation and SWAT teams to work as if they were using a competition pistol. The trigger system of the Strike One, again like no other before, operates mainly on the horizontal plain, without raisers with variable and long, rubbery trigger pull, but with a crisp and short firing pin release: this is the secret, along with a lighting fast locking mechanism, behind the unbelievable semiautomatic firing speed of our pistol. Finally, thanks to the in-line barrel operation, the Strike One allows the development of a number of extremely innovative accessories, which base the designing and operative criteria on the “carrying in-line barrel”, such as for instance the LRC (Long Range Conversion).
Currently available models:
Stainless- 2 magazines, deluxe cleaning kit, case (keyed locking case, not with combo as displayed), and manual – $1150 cdn
Black on Black– 2 magazines, deluxe cleaning kit, case (keyed locking case, not with combo as displayed), and manual – $955 cdn
Black on Desert Tan – 2 magazines, deluxe cleaning kit, case (keyed locking case, not with combo as displayed), and manual – $955 cdn
Black on Olive Drab – 2 magazines, deluxe cleaning kit, case (keyed locking case, not with combo as displayed), and manual – $955 cdn
Spare magazines – $54.99 cdn – http://tandtarms.com/strike-one-magazine-10-round-54-99/
Holsters have now arrived – Arsenal Firearms Strike One Holsters and Magazine Pouches
Also available for the Strike One pistol, the DPM recoil reduction system, $135
DPMS Recoil Reduction System for Strike One Pistols
- TYPE:geometric lock, semiatutomatic hammerless pistol
- ACTION:short recoil, in line barrel, patented locking block system
- CALIBERS:9×19 Para, 9×21 IMI, .357 SIG, .40 S&W
- TRIGGER:automatic safety, Single Action only
- SAFETIES:single arc trigger safety, with firing pin automatic safety
- MAGAZINE:with ambidextrous push-button release, 17 rounds, staggered
- FRAME:reinforced polymer or Ergal light alloy
- SLIDE:with front and rear cocking panels, rebated ceiling
- SIGHTS:interchangeable back plate/sight, fixed or adjustable, or Micro-Dot ready
- TOTAL LENGTH:210 mm (Combat version 190 mm)
- BARREL LENGTH:128 mm (Combat version 110 mm)
- TOTAL HEIGHT:143 mm (Combat version 120 mm)
- TOTAL WIDTH:33 mm (all versions)
With the launch of the Strike One, 3 separate patents have been already filed for:
THE LOCKING SYSTEM
The Strike Locking System has no equal in the history of semiautomatic weapons. It is based on the “1 degree of liberty mechanical law” of the main components (Barrel, Locking Block and Bolt-slide). The major benefits of the invention are:
- In line barrel operation with very tight tolerances with the slide
- Lowest barrel center line over hand grip in history (12 mm)
- Lowest vertical mass movement on operating pin (locking block only and not the whole barrel)
- Fastest locking-unlocking time
- Fully rail-guided barrel inside the slide, for tremendous accuracy coupling with the aiming devices
- Highest ammunition feed level into the barrel, for trouble-free use of any type of bullet, with no deformation upon chambering
- Shortest unlocking-locking action travel (4mm diameter operating pin)
- Totally sealed barrel-to-slide ejection port area, for safest operations of the gun in mud, dirt, dust
- Strongest slide at ejection port area, due to minimal open profile of the same
THE AMBIDEXTROUS MAGAZINE RELEASE
For the first time a traditional two-sided female notch magazine can be used with a totally ambidextrous, lateral operation (conventional push button) latch. This has been possible thanks to the Arsenal Firearms new patented design, made of only 2 parts: latch and spring-stop. The system is entirely taken down by hand with no tools and features also the engagement of both magazine notches contemporarily for maximum safety of retention during extreme use of the pistol and will prevent accidental magazine loss as the gun drops on a hard surface.
THE TRIGGER SAFETY
Unlike other competitor’s trigger safety systems, where the trigger is split into 2 parts making the shooter often uncomfortable with trigger feel and release predictability, the Arsenal Firearms single trigger safety system comes as another true patented innovation: the trigger in fact cannot be accidentally pulled for the top portion of the arch (i.e. by a foreign object) as the special shoulder and rotation-travel of the trigger body will prevent it. The result is a safety trigger, with single arch and a competition pistol feel and performance, for maximum first-shot trustable placement.
Arsenal Firearms Strike One Pistol System (“Strizh Pistol”) Striker-Fired Polymer-Frame 9mm Parabellum/9x19mm NATO Combat/Tactical Pistol with Ultra-Low Bore Axis: Meet the New 21st-Century Russian Military Pistol that’s Coming to America for Civilian Tactical Shooters! (Unique Barrel Locking System Details!)
Please contact T&T Arms at :
Email: E-mail to Tony Iannella
btw….by the way…
Strapped for cash, but need to buy this? We understand.
We can arrange ways to finance your firearm. Call us!
But wait! Have you seen the rest of our amazing and affordable selection?:
This is as good as it gets in Canada, folks!